Thread
Print

[Question] Any good body shops in HK

Any good body shops in HK

Thanks to the cowardly little bastard that hit my car and did a runner I am now having to claim from my insurance ($2000 parking damage excess) to get repairs done on my 156. Can anyone recommend a good body workshop to do the repairs properly?
4 \4 f7 @2 K8 I4 h( J7 s7 c8 H7 J% \) i9 G

Body work

My 156 was printed by this shop. They are located in Chai Wan. Miss Chan 98660396. This shop helps the ex-alfa dealer do printings.
6 ?$ [8 u& x  R1 ?  I& {2 y2 T" oYou can also check their price at Wai Yip street.

Many thanks for your help. I have also been recommended to use American Body Shop in Kwun Tong. They have the DuPont paint system in their shop which is the same paint Alfa use at the factory. My worry is how well the new paint will match the 10 year old paint!! So far the estimate from ABS is around $6000. Mr Chan also suggested that if costs are under $10,000 it's better to just pay it and not claim from the insurance company.

Do you have NCB % discount? White color is the most difficult.
0 I+ [; h! H1 _& r" PAsk the shop to match the color on the new paint, you should ask for a complete wax on the old paint to make sure everything matches.

Thanks for all the sympathy and advice from everyone at this mornings drive out in Gold Coast - hopefully now I have some solutions to the problem.

Thread