Thread
Print

[Text] Harley Davidson

Harley Davidson

The Harley-Davidson Facts8 V; X' u  \8 `: }
/ q2 a  A/ v+ i  B+ A5 r8 J0 u6 Z

5 l+ |9 Y' i8 ~, P# kThe inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.
, _  n; v. k" w; O
* a! n8 ^% \; R1 p. oAt the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'
2 W$ {" I: E9 r4 A9 v6 V) X8 F$ g5 ^
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God.'
/ T3 j$ I. b( g) `* q9 s, T6 d
( ~! r" K1 @) Y( JSt. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.7 x4 R1 B1 S. I1 j
2 _7 }/ c7 e5 Y( m) J1 a
God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'
, p4 x2 n2 _7 m! O9 R, K* ]Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'
8 k  v0 _4 v/ N1 Q% S) L/ ?( L
5 F! q& y7 y8 lGod commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'$ h" Q+ R7 m% V$ w
0 R" D0 \+ W) Z# y8 z# R
Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'
9 D, G1 F( _  ?* s+ X- u1 U! c1 w- D: g/ n
God said, 'Ah, yes.'$ d8 \" D  o- k) g
3 z' Q4 D: K; v3 i3 t% x! k# l, W2 I
'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention!
" S4 K: a8 y# ~3 k5 t* b) b; q
+ b% D! k+ }3 U& D3 L0 H9 X1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension
6 p( V( R5 z+ x9 d. ]3 F6 \) K
  l6 U. f/ S$ K( ~( A$ g2. It chatters constantly at high speeds
- R  Q# e: e1 u& [# q1 y0 p5 l/ k6 W& s5 |- k2 n
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much( a7 R! Z* ], g$ Y7 A& j5 a

9 \. u* h, C  `4 [0 o: [- k3 L4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust3 Y: [) q" Y2 v9 `2 q3 a+ j' z

- d0 O1 O6 D$ W4 f8 S5 J% v5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!
! t. }7 c; t8 }* s+ L/ |- w' Y9 e9 T
- g6 b$ d0 W7 U1 R/ b
'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'
- k0 O6 r& V  N2 B  f6 U# a8 J# F
/ A. Q9 g) S% _% q% ^3 G% n& }- FGod went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.7 c, ~+ ]$ J, E2 B% Q$ v/ O

" z1 q8 F4 F" S, pThe computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.+ ^) \  W- ^. w: n9 _* p9 Y
" m9 Z) ^( E0 B' u# w. K
'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but+ U6 H- Z6 i3 q8 N. b1 q
according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.'

wah......caca

Thread