Thread
Print

[Text] Harley Davidson

Harley Davidson

The Harley-Davidson Facts, [' Q2 U# d: L& D

2 I# q  G0 A0 U
  @' F: G7 T; T) M% i7 x8 DThe inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.9 z" b; i! r: R1 r* z
- S) T+ L1 d0 u- h6 t+ U: l
At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'
( \' }7 |( X3 L8 P
; h2 q: s4 p5 i  v% j/ k7 P) x8 h  \Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God.': o$ S: T+ D% A$ X0 p
& i" `" u% p" e
St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
; N3 t8 Q7 f: n# B+ X* [  J6 j) _7 y$ ^
God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'
2 h' Q! o7 n' }" ^$ MArthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'
! \" l, p2 Y( T. ~2 q5 r* o! U6 `$ V. W6 D! N! I4 i
God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'
- U5 i  |6 h* `: F0 b2 n& n/ i: w# v$ `1 z* ~( d" {3 {4 m, T
Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'
' ^" F. O5 i# i- ^4 T' z, R+ l* e. W, A) @6 v9 o# \
God said, 'Ah, yes.'
* R& @" _0 _' @8 }) x; u1 s
' [. V1 B/ T( P) C'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention!" ~- Y8 g# o/ k
0 C7 q5 U$ P+ P2 F
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension
" ^, [1 Q0 z3 d) {2 A% Q
% h" v" V# f8 Y+ u* x2. It chatters constantly at high speeds% s+ e- j5 L# m1 _' I$ N  @, T
# e+ G  J9 H+ v! }
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much7 {/ N7 ~! `# O5 S2 L) w/ g! T

4 y2 v: @& ?1 F, A3 R1 F- j7 D4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust
0 S1 \1 F) s( P9 r( l! _  g. L- i" [9 S* p
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!
3 Q6 v! ]6 w+ c3 f9 ?- d6 @, C  s8 _% F
2 C; P1 m' G& Z9 H: B+ }! H
'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'
1 P: m" s& {: ~# G; R7 `9 ]) Q4 Z" ?) o2 I. |4 k; b3 o
God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.
& R2 [6 f) E; z" p; V2 _! w
8 }5 ?+ m! U* O0 iThe computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.# O! [% G# e& w" z# A

- _6 X  ]' s( F" D* ~0 q'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but
' z7 ]: h) K& z% |6 H/ ]according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.'

wah......caca

Thread